- Personalized consultations
- Complete dental exam
- Oral cancer screening
- Cleanings and fluoride treatments
- Digital x-rays - less radiation exposure
- Smile makeovers
- Ultra-thin veneers
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Deep Bleaching™
- Zoom Whitening®
- Root canal therapy
- Bridges, partials and dentures
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Porcelain crowns
- Accelerated Orthodontics
- Invisalign® - Clear aligners
- Sedation options - oral and nitrous
- Sleep apnea appliances
- Snore and sports guards
Six Month Smiles® is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely-used and most-effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative …
- Average treatment time of only six months
- Six Month Smiles’ clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall treatment time increases safety and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
Are you one of the millions who suffer from painful migraine or tension headaches? We offer patients a drug-free, FDA-approved method of migraine prevention.
The NTI System is a small plastic device placed over your front teeth and worn while you sleep. This device helps eliminate headaches as it allows your jaw to relax and reduces the intense clenching which occurs during your sleep. For great information on the NTI, visit HeadachePrevention.com.
A healthy smile can also be beautiful. If your smile needs a boost, a whitening treatment may be just what you need! Our offices offer several whitening options: Deep Bleaching™, Zoom® and take-home. We would be happy to discuss the options with you … ask us!
A beautiful, whiter smile is just a phone call away!
A Comfortable, Relaxing Dental Visit
There is no longer a reason to put off going to the dentist - you can finally have a relaxing, anxiety-free dental visit. There are many sedation dentistry options, including conscious sedation with oral medications or nitrous oxide. You will be completely comfortable, and Dr. Caparas and his associates will be able to perform years of dental treatments in just one or two visits.
~ Technologies ~
Intraoral Camera - you see an enlarged image of what is happening in your mouth on a TV screen.
Diagnodent - a low intensity laser able to detect decay in its earliest stages, saving more tooth structure.
Digital X-rays - emit up to 90% less radiation and require no chemical processing, which is great on the environment.